CONTRIBUTIONS & GRANTS
Backing up our beliefs.
Philanthropic giving. It's as much a part of the Turner Broadcasting DNA as world-class news gathering or groundbreaking entertainment television. Turner Voices, our signature corporate philanthropy program, brings together our commitment to the communities in which we live and work and our belief in the power of story to effect positive change in the world.
Through the financial support of organizations focused on high school-aged youth and the arts, and by leveraging our greatest assets — our people, products, technology and services — Turner Voices identifies and develops the next generation of storytellers.
Get to know some of our non-profit partners:
- 21st Century Leaders - Inspires high school juniors and seniors through collaboration with businesses and education leaders.
- VOX Communications - Offers teens the skills and resources to raise their voices through a printed and online newspaper produced for them and by them.
- Atlanta Film Festival 365 - An intersection of art, culture and commerce that fosters the growth and support of a strong media arts community.
- Alliance Theatre's Hertz Stage - Cultivates new playwrights, directors and producers and their original theatrical works.
- Dad's Garage - Engages, cultivates and inspires artists and audiences alike by producing innovative, scripted and improvised works.
- GeorgiaFIRST Robotics - Encourages students to explore science, technology, engineering and more.
- Atlanta Celebrates Photography - Dedicated to the cultivation of the photographic arts and the enrichment of the Atlanta art community.
Apply for Corporate Funding
Funding is typically awarded to non-profit organizations [501 c(3) tax exempt] that our Corporate Responsibility department has proactively sought for partnerships in which our executives and employees have direct leadership and involvement. We typically support Atlanta programs in the areas of high schooled-age leadership program in line with our business, or in the arts.
Due to the high volume of requests, not every request will receive funding.
Please send your questions to:
Employee Volunteer Grants
When an employee spends 30 hours or more volunteering with a nonprofit, they may apply for a monetary grant to support the organization.
Turner will match up to $500 of an employee donation made to an educational institution or arts related nonprofit.
It's important to us, too.
Turner Broadcasting makes it easy to search and apply online.