NBA TV’s Upcoming Live Programming Lineup to Feature 11 Game Telecasts Showcasing Some of the League’s Best Teams Including Warriors, Clippers & Spurs
Thursday, November 17, 2016
Grant Hill and Six-Time Grammy Nominated R&B Singer & His Wife, Tamia, to Co-Host Inside Stuff, Saturday, Nov. 19 at 6:30 p.m. ET
NBA TV’s upcoming programming features 11 live game telecasts through the end of the month, with some of the league’s best young stars and top teams in action. Game coverage will begin with a doubleheader on Saturday, Nov. 19, with the Minnesota Timberwolves and Andrew Wiggins visiting the Memphis Grizzlies and Mike Conley at 8 p.m. ET, followed by the Chicago Bulls and Dwyane Wade facing the LA Clippers and Chris Paul at 10:30 p.m.
The network’s original programming lineup will also include all-new episodes of Inside Stuff, in addition to 10 Before Tip and The Starters.
NBA TV’s Live Game Schedule
In addition to Saturday’s Timberwolves/Grizzlies and Bulls/Clippers doubleheader, NBA TV’s upcoming game schedule will include:
- Dallas vs. San Antonio, Monday, Nov. 21, at 8:30 p.m. – The Mavericks and Harrison Barnes will visit the in-state rival Spurs and Kawhi Leonard
- Chicago vs. Denver, Tuesday, Nov. 22, at 9 p.m. – Fan Night will feature the Bulls and Jimmy Butler visiting the Nuggets and Emanuel Mudiay
- Charlotte vs. New York, at 7:30 p.m. & Golden State vs. Los Angeles, at 10:30 p.m. on Friday, Nov. 25 - The NBA TV doubleheader will showcase the Hornets and Kemba Walker vs. Knicks and Kristaps Porzingis, followed by the Warriors and Stephen Curry vs. Lakers and D’Angelo Russell
- San Antonio vs. Washington, Saturday, Nov. 26, at 7 p.m. – An inter-conference match-up will pit the Spurs and LaMarcus Aldridge against the Wizards and John Wall
- Boston vs. Miami, Monday, Nov. 28, at 7:30 p.m. – The Celtics and Al Horford will visit the Miami Heat and Hassan Whiteside
- Houston vs. Utah, Tuesday, Nov. 29, at 9 p.m. – Fan Night will showcase the Rockets and James Harden visiting the Jazz and Gordon Hayward
- Detroit vs. Boston, at 7:30 p.m. & Indiana vs. Portland, at 10 p.m. on Wednesday, Nov. 30 – The Pistons and Andre Drummond will take on the Celtics and Isaiah Thomas, followed by Pacers and Paul George visiting the Trail Blazers and Damian Lillard
Inside Stuff with Grant Hill & Special Guest Host Grammy-Nominated R&B Singer & His Wife, Tamia, to Air Saturday, Nov. 19, at 6:30 p.m.
This week’s all-new episode of Inside Stuff will be hosted by Grant Hill and special guest co-host, six-time Grammy nominated R&B artist and Hill’s wife, Tamia, Saturday, Nov. 19, at 6:30 p.m.
In the episode, Kristen Ledlow interviews Milwaukee Bucks guard Giannis Antetokounmpo about the development of his game. Additionally, the show visits with New Orleans Pelicans rookie Buddy Hield as he returns to his home in Freeport, Bahamas. Inside Stuff also tags along with Detroit Pistons All-Star Andre Drummond on his visit to Lords in St. John's Wood in London, the birthplace of cricket, where Drummond gets a tour from New Zealand’s Brendon McCullum and England’s Eoin Morgan. Jam Session will feature “Juju On Dat Beat” by Zayion McCall and Zay Hilfigerrr.
10 Before Tip and The Starters to Air Daily Episodes, Monday-Friday
The network’s half-hour 10 Before Tip studio show will continue to offer news, notes and the latest updates for what fans need to know leading up to tip-off. Hosted by Jared Greenberg, the show will include guests from around the league, including reporters, on-air personalities and fantasy experts, airing regularly at 6:30 p.m.
NBA TV’s The Starters, the daily 30-minute studio show that recaps the most entertaining moments from around the NBA, is co-hosted by J.E. Skeets and Tas Melas, along with Trey Kerby and Leigh Ellis with new episodes airing Monday-Friday, regularly at 7 p.m.
Clip of the Week - Kevin McHale Plays “What Are You A Fan Of?” on The Starters