NBA TV’s Players Only Marquee Game – Toronto Raptors at Houston Rockets – to Showcase High-Scoring Guards DeMar DeRozan and James Harden in Action, Tuesday, Nov. 14, at 8 p.m. ET
Thursday, November 9, 2017
NBA TV’s upcoming live games will be highlighted by a meeting between a pair of high scoring guards as the Houston Rocketsand James Harden host the Toronto Raptors with DeMar DeRozan, Tuesday, Nov. 14, at 8 p.m. ET as part of the network’s Players Only franchise. Coverage – including studio analysis from Chris Webber, Isiah Thomas and Kevin McHale, with game commentary from Greg Anthony, Steve Smith and Dennis Scott – will begin at 7:30 p.m. with the Autotrader Pregame.
Additional upcoming live game programming will include the Brooklyn Nets and D’Angelo Russell visiting the Utah Jazz and Rudy Gobert on Saturday, Nov. 11 at 9 p.m. On Monday, November 13, the Sacramento Kings with De’Aaron Fox will meet the Washington Wizards and John Wall at 7 p.m.
- Beyond the Paint, hosted by Matt Winer, will return on Tuesday, Oct. 14, at 11 p.m. The show will include a profile of Golden State Warriors coach Steve Kerr by David Aldridge, which encompasses the coach’s success leading the Warriors, relatability to those around him and why Kerr feels compelled to speak out on today’s societal issues. Winer also visits the NBA Academy in India, an elite basketball training center in Delhi National Capital Region (NCR) for the top male and female prospects from throughout Indian, and the first of its kind in the country.
- NBA Inside Stuff, co-hosted by Kristen Ledlow and Grant Hill, will feature an all-new episode Saturday, Nov. 11, at 6:30 p.m. The all-access show will feature Hill’s sit down interview with his former LA Clippers teammate DeAndre Jordan. The show will also tag along with the Cleveland Cavaliers’ Isaiah Thomas as he visits a local Boys & Girls Club, while also spotlighting Atlanta Hawks rookie John Collins – whose parents were both in the military – on a recent visit to Robins Air Force Base in Georgia. The final segment will look at 37-year-old Damien Wilkins as the Indiana Pacers veteran recalls his journey back the NBA following four years in the NBA G League. Jam Session will showcase “Across the Room” by ODESZA ft. Leon Bridgers.
- NBA TV’s The Starters, the daily 30-minute studio show that recaps the most entertaining moments from around the NBA, is co-hosted by J.E. Skeets and Tas Melas, along with Trey Kerby and Leigh Ellis. Earlier this week, the crew welcomed McHale as a guest [click here for video]. New episodes will continue Monday-Friday, regularly at 7 p.m. The Starters Twitter Show will continue with new live episodes streaming Tuesdays at 11 a.m.
- The network’s half-hour 10 Before Tip studio show will continue to offer news, notes and the latest updates for what fans need to know leading up to the night's first game. Hosted by Jared Greenberg, the show will include guests from around the league, including reporters, on-air personalities and fantasy experts, airing regularly at 6:30 p.m. on weekdays.
- NBA CrunchTime, which provides live whip-around game coverage for fans, will be televised Friday, Nov. 10, at 8 p.m. The show will continue to offer live look-ins at the critical moments from each game on the air, allowing viewers to enjoy up-to-the-minute highlights within one show. NBA CrunchTime will air regularly on Wednesdays and Fridays at 9 p.m.throughout the season.
Featured Video - Click HERE to view a preview of Warriors' coach Steve Kerr on the upcoming Beyond The Paint